The ITIL Awareness course provides learners with the unique opportunity to receive an introduction to the concepts of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and IT Service Management (ITSM). It provides an overview of the concepts within the ITIL best practices domain while also introducing the key ITIL processes. This course explains how ITIL processes are driven by a service lifecycle to provide smooth functioning to organizations, thus ensuring high-quality services to their customers.
Course Learning Objectives
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the concept of service and Service Management.
- Describe the concept of ITIL and ITSM.
- Explain the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Describe the importance of functions and processes in an organization.
- Describe how ITIL processes map to the overall service lifecycle.
- Define the roles and responsibilities involved with the service lifecycle.
- Explain the ITIL®Certification scheme and its corresponding credits system.